Hi everyone! First off, I commend you for posting 2-6 entries weekly while working full-time or a as a full-time student. I find your commitment and discipline quite admirable.
With 2019 coming to an end and reading some of your posts regarding 2020 goals, I started to reflect on what mine are.
Typically, I think of New Year resolutions from this viewpoint, “I have to leave this behind going into the new year.” “Get ’em now before its gone!” type of thing.
Now I have decided to approach my 2020 goals differently from a place of wisdom. I see the new year as a continuation versus a do-over.
My Goals for 2020
- Create and maintain 1-2 social media accounts to connect with WordPress blog community
- Both clearly communicate and identify my expectations and desires within my relationships
- Exercise at least 30 minutes a day including basic yoga poses, 30 squats, 3 rounds of knee stretches, 3 rounds of leg lifts and 2-mile runs on the treadmill
- Start weekly meal preparation of quinoa-based breakfasts and lunches that I enjoy and give me energy throughout the day
- Explore healthy, non-sugary snacks via Pinterest to replace my consumption of high fructose corn syrup-based cookies, muffins, cereals, brownies and juices
- Increase my credit score
- Move into a 1-2 bedroom apartment preferably within close distance to Trader Joe’s, Walmart, and QuikTrip and 30 minutes from Atlanta
- Identify additional income generating opportunities
- Travel to Sapelo Island
What are your goals for 2020?